
Tyler turned two back on August 5th, and we had a great weekend celebrating. We started his birthday morning off by putting candles in his home cooked Eggo waffle - we go all out at the Andrus household! Per the video below, you can see how much he HATED the candles! I think he's still a little scarred from fireworks.
I'm not sure who was more excited for this day, Tyler or his big sister!

He got some bubbles from his buddies on our street, and he couldn't wait to try them out.


That afternoon we did lunch with Grandma at Chick-fil-A, and then later headed over to her house for Ty's pizza and bounce house party. It was a lot of fun with lots of cousins going crazy in that thing.


Some of the cute cousins!


And don't worry, there were no candles on these cupcakes!!

Happy Birthday little guy - we love you so much and can't believe you're two. Tyler is growing up so fast, which might be needed at this point since his little brother will be arriving in November - so far away, yet not soon enough!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Tyler! Looks like you had lots of fun. Can't believe him and Lila are two already....and you are about to have another one!!!
I cant believe he is 2!! I love that first pict of him on the counter, he is such a handsome little guy. I miss you! how are you?? hope things are going well. Just wanted to see what your up to! Wish I was better and keeping in touch!!
Tyler is so cute and such a smart little guy! Looks like a fun birthday! You have such a cute family!
Fun to catch up a bit via blog. Thinking on fireworks: the first photo here with the fork by the toaster gave me the chills. ;)
He is so cute Leslie! Happy birthday Ty! Crazy that he is 2! Tell your cute fam Hi from us! Hope you are feeling good, I'm excited for you!!!
Post a Comment