5.26.2008

World's Largest Binky

So I've taken a lot of crap over the size of my daughter's binky......okay, so it's huge and is the size of a ring-pop....I have compared the two! Anytime anyone ever sees the size of the bulb on it they have to make a comment about how big it is. It's starting to get funny now when someone notices, because everyone seriously has something to say about it. But what you don't understand is that it's the best binky ever! Millie doesn't even really suck on it all that much, it just kind of rests in her mouth. And because it's so big, it doesn't fall out as easily. I've given her others and she takes them, but they fall out like every 3 seconds 'cause she's use to the huge one. I don't know who gave it to us or where they got it, but I only have 1 of them, so if I ever lose it I'm in trouble! Every time I'm at a store where they sell baby products, I look for this binky; and while I've seen the smaller version of this style, I have yet to come across the GIANT binky anywhere. So if you ever see it, please buy me one and I'll pay ya back!

She also just started taking her binky out on her own, and then tries to put it back in but she usually misses her mouth. It's so fun to watch them learn new things.


Her newest trick with the binky is hilarious - she'll be sucking on the thing, and she'll also stick her tongue out of the side of her mouth! She just started doing this a couple days ago, and I busted up laughing the first time I saw it. Maybe she's sticking her tongue out so there is enough room in her mouth for the binky....who knows? She'll probably hate me for this when she's older, but for now I'll stick with the giant binky!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

That is huge, but it is so cool, I have never seen one like it either! You are lucky she takes it. She is getting so big!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

That thing seriously is HUMONGOUS & I love that she doesn't really suck on it. It just sits there but because it's so big, she couldn't push it out if she tried! :)

She looks so old in these pictures. She's growing up so fast! She's adorable.

3 Men & a Lady said...

I too, have to say that the binky is giant! But whatever she likes, stick with that! Broox has a weird binky that people always ask me about. It has the Soothie nipple (like the kind they give you in the hospital), but it's not totally round like that one. It's great because it doesn't cover his whole face, but it is different looking. Anyway... I say let her suck on that thing with pride! She's so sweet!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I thing the binkie is pretty cool... don't give into peer pressure, stay with the ginormous binky. She is getting so big... I love seeing her.

Lyndsay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mike and Jill said...

That is funny! She is getting so big! We seriously need to set up a play date one of these days!

The Cook Clan said...

Millie is such a little doll. Wow, they grow so fast, don't they?