8.21.2008

Tagged!

I've actually never completed a "tagging" assignment before, mostly due to the fact that I'm just plain lazy and I figure no one wants to know all these little things about me. But then again, you are reading my blog, so maybe you do want to know. Either way, here goes:

10 years ago....
1- I was getting ready to turn 16 and taking private driving lessons due to the fact that we lived far from CHHS, and I would have to drive myself to school (I'm sure you can imagine how sad I was about this...yeah right!) Did I ever mention I failed my driving test?? I turned onto a "do not enter" street...who does that?!
2-Playing softball was my life - go Bullets!
3-Hanging out with friends as much as possible, and thinking we were going to be cool since we were going to be Sophomores! (If only I knew then what I know now!)
4-We had just moved into our new house in South Jordan, which was the first time I had ever moved. That was kind of an adjustment.
5-I'm sure I had already picked out what I was going to wear the first day of school....ok, more like the first 10 days of school - I'm such a planner!
6-I got my first attack with kidney stones and had to go to the hospital the day before school started. I was afraid I was going to miss my first day of high school, but don't worry, I didn't!

Tomorrow's To Do:
1-Clean the house, as usual.
2-Get Millie's diaper bag packed 'cause we're going to Park City for the afternoon/evening with friends. Can you say Baja Cantina? Yum!
3-Play with Millie!
4-Maybe put together a long overdo scrapbook, but probably not.
5-Watch the Olympics - I can't get enough!

Places I have lived....not very exciting!
1- Idaho Falls, ID (born there)
2- West Jordan
3- South Jordan
4- Provo - that's Ryan's favorite city, just ask him!
5-Holladay
6- Murray
7- Vegas, baby!
8- Herriman

If I were a millionaire....
1-I would open up my own candy store and not worry if I ate all of the profits! This is my lifelong dream, seriously. And my friend Milli and I even came up with the name for it when we were like 12 years old - "Sheboygan's Sweet Shop". Pretty catchy, eh!
2- I would never have to work again and leave my baby...I get sad just thinking about having to do this soon.
3- I would take golf lessons, buy some cute golfing outfits, and play better than my husband!
4- Shop, shop, and more shopping!
5- Buy a vacation home somewhere warm for Ryan, so I won't have to hear him complain about the weather in the winter.
6- I would go to London since I still have not been taken there....hint, hint!

My Favorite Snacks...
1- Currently I can't get enough of those fruit roll-ups that are sold individually in the fruit section at the grocery stores. They are addicting!
2- Love the "Apple Pie" caramel apples at the Rocky Mtn Chocolate Factory. They just opened one up at The District and my punch card is already almost full.
3-Ice cream
4-Easy Mac
5-Cereal

7 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

It was neat to get to know you better. Thanks for sharing. Hey, April and I were talking on the blogging world, saying we need to have a family get together. Don't ya think? We haven't seen you guys forever.

Lindsey said...

Remember we were planning to go to London...then our husbands came along. Crazy how that works. Maybe one day, huh!

The Balls said...

I am so proud of you for doing the tag! We were so cool in High School, who are you even kidding! HA HA HA We will miss you tomorrow! I want to go so dang bad. See you Sat!

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

You really are such a planner and I think it is awesome. Even when we lived at good ol' raintree, you would have your outfit set out every night before school. I always thought that was a good idea, but I was too lazy to do it. :0)

John and Erin said...

I'm glad you did the tag because I love reading these. My favorite thing about you is that your diet or favorite things are the exact same as a two year old. Love it. You keep on eating that easy mac.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

You and Millie will be BFF's when she is about three because you will want to eat the same foods. I love Leslie! I remember in college you would have your outfit laid out every night for the next day!!!
I really do hope that one day you open "sheboygan's sweet shop" I will work for you!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

On your "places I've lived" . . . there are WAY too many Utah cities on there! :)