8.26.2008

Notice anything different about Me???


25 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

YEAH! You did it! How did it go? Did she scream? Is she leaving her cute little PIERCED ears alone?

Laura said...

So cute!

The Cook Clan said...

I've wanted to do that forever on Mckenna! My mom won't let me. Maybe some day.

The Reagans said...

She looks so cute! I am all for piercing little baby girls ears! I can't believe how big she is getting. She really is a doll!

familyof4 said...

SO CUTE!! We got both of my girls ears done between 10-11 month old! How did she do?

Andrus Family said...

Mil did great - she cried for like a minute and then I just gave her a bottle and she forgot all about it!

Lindsey said...

SO Cute! I want Katelyn's pierced SO BAD! My husband is a mean dad and won't let her. I'm still working on it.

Jessica said...

She looks like a doll!!
So how was Baja the other night???

Steph said...

Cutie girl!!

Blake is doing pretty good with teething, a little fussy but not too bad. Mostly he just wants to bite and chew on everything. Those suckers are sharp. Glad I'm done nursing!

Steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nick and Amera said...

Cute earings!!! I noticed it before I saw what everyone else wrote! What a darling beautiful baby girl.....no joke, she is such a gap model!!! Oh I miss those gummy smiles!!!

Jill said...

Um... she's a doll! How are you Les!! I found you from Elisa's blog. Beautiful little girl! How are you guys?

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

SO CUTE!!! I love the earings!

Jill said...

I wish I knew where KayeLynn is and what she's up to, but no I don't. My invite to Milli's shower is MIA so I missed it. I was so sad, especially when I saw the pictures. Please, lets get the girls together and go to lunch or something sometime!! You look happy and so does your little girl. Love it!

holly said...

love the earrings!

Mike and Jill said...

I love her new earrings!!

Jon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John and Erin said...

I'm all for the pierced ears. I love it... she looks adorable.

Camille said...

I LOVE peirced ears on little girls! I did Carlaya's at about 7-8 months because everyone mistook her for a boy!! :(

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

You punctured her ears! She looks so cute... the red hair is coming in beautifully!!!

Jon said...

Did you get her cross eyed problem fixed?

Andrus Family said...

"She gets kicked by a mule, goes cross-eyed. Falls down a well, eyes go back to normal....I don't know."

Not sure what you're talking about brother....she's not cross-eyed!

The Hammonds said...

We were going to pierce our baby's ears, but my mom won't let us. Darn!

katierose said...

i still haven't had the courage to get mia's done! millie looks adorable!

Laurene said...

Sheesh! What's with all the effort nowadays to make babies look like miniature adults? She is a doll and I am glad I wasn't around for the piercings!