9.12.2008

Can't Stand Cougar Fan


This picture is on the side of the cubicle of some guy at work. What a loser. Go Bruins!

9 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I'm not sure you two can accompany us to a BYU game. Only Cougar FANS are allowed. :)

Jill said...

Amen Sister!!!! Can't stand 'em!...ps my husband is one of the worst kind.

Andrus Family said...

Unfortunately it was my husband that made this post....he turned gay on me and became a Ute "fan"...loser! I'm not a dorky Cougar, but I am a fan!

The Hammonds said...

Magic Happens, baby! All I have to say is, Scoreboard!! Only a 'bitter' Ute fan would post something like this on their family blog. Poor Millie. Leslie, you should post pictures of Ryan wearing BYU gear when he was a kid.

Natalie said...

Can't say I've ever taken it that far but hello...55-0...thank goodness numbers speak louder than self righteous cougar fans. You should type up the "when they are learned they think they are wise..." bit and tap it over his picture!

Jessica said...

Ryan, I am so happy you have turned to the right side with me and Ben!! Yippee!

Jon said...

Who wouldn't want to belong to a fan club with Jessica, Ben, and Ryan....flippin sweet

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Ryan is a sinner.

Laurene said...

Go Utes!!!