9.14.2008

IT'S OFFICIAL...



Ryan has PASSED the Bar exam - wahoo! I've never seen this kid be so happy about anything in my life....okay, maybe his daughter's birth, but that's about it. We got the letter in the mail last night, and to celebrate Ryan ran to the grocery store and bought me a Root Beer, him a Mtn Dew, and 2 bags of mini candy bars....he went all out! Now when I don't do something he asks me to, he threatens to sue me. Oh well, I'll take that. Congrats Ryan, we knew you'd do it!


It's funny how one test can make or break your future in a sense. We now feel like the last 5 years (since he decided to go this route) have been worth it, and hopefully it will pay off for us now. If anyone needs anything to burn in a fire, Ryan has plenty of Bar exam studying books you can have.


24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ry-Ry. I'll call you if I need to sue Daniel.
love,
ReRe

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I'm not surprised that he passed! What an accomplishment for him and your family. Congrats!

J-me said...

Congrats Ryan!!

P.S. How was the hike up Timp?

Nick and Amera said...

wow! that is so awesome, I cant belive he's a laywer! It doesnt surprise me since Ryan is such a smartie pants! congrats to him and his family! Good job at being a students wife for 5 years! you were such a great support to your hubby!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Good job, Ryan!

Although you were sweating bullets over this test, I still think seeing you the day Millie was born in the hospital may be the MOST nervous day of your life!

Congrats again. That's great news.

Jill said...

Congrats Ryan!!!

holly said...

wahoooo!!!!! great job!

The Balls said...

YAY Ryan! We need to go out to dinner and CELEBRATE! Congratulations! I knew you'd pass you studdy-a-holic!

me said...

congrats congrats congrats! Im so excited for you guys! Im sure its quite a relief t have that behind you for good! Now that Ryans nose is out of his books we really need to hang out!!

Jon said...

You finally leave Vegas and UNLV wins a big football game. Now that you are in UT the Utes will suck.

The Knight Family said...

congrats you guys! Wow what an accomplishment I knew someone in this family was smart! j/k Good luck with it all.
April

Steph said...

Congrats Ryan!

The Cook Clan said...

Congrats Ryan!!! That is so exciting. What a big accomplishment for both of you to endure!

katierose said...

you go, boy! congratulations! we are SO happy for you and proud of this HUGE accomplishment!

Unknown said...

Congrats, Ryan! And way to go Leslie for making it through too!

Kiley said...

Congrats!! My husband is very jealous you already found out!! We are way happy for you! Now you can put the weight back on you lost during all the stressful times!

Jillian said...

Can't wait for that day to finally come for us. Ben starts at UNLV next fall. Congratulations!

Natalie said...

Congrats Ryan! We only have to wait two more months to find out if Adrian passed...
And congrats to Leslie - putting up with a husband in law school and studying for the bar also deserves some credit.

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

That really is so awesome! Congrats!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Yay, he is so official now! I love how us Mormon's celebrate things with Mt. Dew. All the LDS guys around here sit around their porches and drink the stuff, its like our beer! Congrats!

Karyn said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!
This is Aunt Karyn.

Mich and Nate said...

Ryan, I hope you are a good laywer because I am always up to trouble...I won't be subrised if you have to bail me out a time or two!!! JK CONGRATS!!! You are my Hero! Miss you Leslie!

Mike and Jill said...

Congrats Ryan! I can't believe you are a lawyer. Crazy! We need to get together again some time!!

Laurene said...

Super cool!!! (I enjoy your fun writing style, Leslie.)