10.01.2008

Daddy-Daughter Date

We didn't have a babysitter for Millie today, so I took the day off and have been having a great day with the Little Pill. I've been dying to get up into one of the canyons to see the leaves before the dang Utah winter hits, so Millie and I took a short trip up Little Cottonwood Canyon. It was a bit cool for my liking, but we had a great time. Millie enjoyed being outside and seeing the trees, the river, and playing in the dirt (Mom would have freaked out if she saw Millie digging her hands in the dirt). Here are a few pictures from our outing.





14 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

It looks BEAUTIFUL up there! This is the time I miss Utah. She's getting so big.

Leslie would die if she saw Nate play if she's worried about a little dirt! :)

See you guys this month! Can't wait!

Jessica said...

What a cute dad you are! That sounds so fun and what DARLING pics you took! Thanks for giving her aunt some new pics of her!!

Reagan Family said...

I already miss the leaves. She is so adorable!! I love the pictures! Sad that I have never seen her in real life. Maybe at christmas? Hopefully sooner!!

3 Men & a Lady said...

Seriously, Millie is so adorable and so precious!!!! She is getting so big. How sweet to go on a daddy-daughter date!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Those are awesome pics Les... makes me miss to mountains! Oh and did I know you got a job? What do you do?

Steph said...

Awwww. She is sure a cutie. Love seeing new pictures of her.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. I love the picture with her tongue hanging out.

ReRe

Todd & Monica Knighton said...

Beautiful pictures (Millie and the scenery). She's got the Andrus eyse.--Todd

John and Erin said...

Her faces she pulls are adorable. She's darling.

Laurene said...

Lucky you to be close to family again and the Wasatch Range!

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Looks like you guys had a good time! Cute pics!

katierose said...

ohmygosh! that is absolutely beautiful! millie is so lucky to have a daddy to take her on such a perfect date. a little dirt never hurt anybody :). we miss your family! i won't tell you how warm it's been here :).

Natalie said...

Millie is absolutely adorable--and the Utah scenery isn't too bad either. We are completely jealous. Congrats on the bar exam!

The Cook Clan said...

I love, love, love the pictures of Millie and the pumpkins! So freaking cute!