this little millie makes me happy...this little millie says oink...this little millie is a softy...this little millie is pink...and this little millie is so cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute all the day long! we missed you guys at trunk or treat tonight, but it looks like you are doing great up in utah!
Leslie, this is Mandi (from our parents neighborhood) I saw your blog on Elisa's and wanted to say hi. Your little girl is darling! My blog is private so email me if you want to be added. mandaca44@hotmail.com
14 comments:
That's darling! What a cute little girl you have. LOVE the costume!
That is the cutest pig I've seen. Where did you get her costume?
What a cute costume and Millie looks so cute in it! we are so excited to finally meet her in 5 weeks!!! Yippee! Hope she has a fun 1st Halloween!
I'm glad I got to see the cute little piggie in person!
Millie is so cute. I love that she is a pig. Oink!
So cute. She is such a happy little girl.
She is the cutest pig I ever did see.
Most darling little piggy EVER!!!! Isn't Halloween so fun when you have kids????
this little millie makes me happy...this little millie says oink...this little millie is a softy...this little millie is pink...and this little millie is so cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute all the day long! we missed you guys at trunk or treat tonight, but it looks like you are doing great up in utah!
She looks so cute in her little piggy costume! I love Halloween. We definitely need to get together soon!!
She is a cute pig!
She looks so cute!!! I love her costume!!!
Leslie, this is Mandi (from our parents neighborhood) I saw your blog on Elisa's and wanted to say hi. Your little girl is darling! My blog is private so email me if you want to be added. mandaca44@hotmail.com
Awww she is so cute. Bailey was just telling me about how cute she is. Don't they grow fast? How did our babies get to be 9 months old?
Post a Comment