Since I went back to work 10 weeks ago, I feel like my life has completely changed. I have done a complete 180 and feel like I've lost touch with the world, and my blogging has completely been lacking. So I will try to fill you in in a few short posts.
Back in October:
- We had our good friends the Griffeths in town for a weekend, and I must admit we had such a fun time - we miss you guys, are you sure you don't want to move here?? A few of the highlights were going to "Boo at the Zoo" where we took Millie and Nate trick or treating....okay, Lindsay and I really went and cut in line and got the candy...and when I say Lindsay, I mean me! We ate some good food and helped celebrate Wes' birthday. Us girls did a bit of shopping, not nearly as much as we would have liked, but that's okay - there's always next time! The guys were able to golf twice, which I thought was pretty lucky. We went to the pumpkin patch, played Hearts, and just plain hung out. Good times!
- Ryan was able to attend his "Swearing In" ceremony for the state of Utah. He is now officially official and we couldn't be prouder!
- Millie can now do all sorts of new tricks. She has been crawling for weeks now, and thankfully I was home to see her do it for the first time! She loves to clap, shake her head back and forth when you ask her to "go crazy", she loves to point to mama and dada in the picture we have of us from our wedding in our room, she pulls herself up to a standing position everywhere, and plenty more! Going to bed now is a real treat because she just pulls herself up in her crib and looks over the edge. Ryan peeked in on her tonight and she was standing up at the end of her crib, and then she laid her head down to rest on the ledge - too cute! She has 2 teeth on the bottom now, and I love it when she grins! She is a very good baby, and has been such a trooper with me going back to work. She has been passed around to many people (thank you all!), and has adjusted pretty well to her new crazy routine. Love you Mil - can't wait 'til the day I can stay home with you again!
.jpg)
.jpg)
11 comments:
Cute photos of Millie. She is getting big. I spent the day with Ryan last Thursday and tried to talk him in to letting you stay home but as you know he is stubborn as a mule!
That is too funny! Love the pictures. Isn't it fun having a mobile kid. My baby just turned one.
She's too cute! I can't believe how big she has gotten.
It was great to see you guys, too. Can't wait till February!
man she is too stinkin cute! sounds like you have been busy busy busy!
She is so cute! It's about time you posted...just teasing. Glad to hear all is going well and hooray to Ryan on becoming an official Lawyer, that is exciting! Hopefully we can catch up at Christmas!
She is getting so big! She is so cute. Hows Utah?! We miss you guys. I'm glad you made it to his "swearing in" because we missed ours! We got the stupid dates mixed up.
Aww Leslie, she is so cute!! Isn't this age fun? Blake is cracking me up, but he is into EVERYTHING all the time. Hopefully you'll get into a routine with work and life will be a little less hectic. Mornings are the craziest here, but its all good. I will admit I do enjoy some grown-up time during the day. Hope you are doing good.
She really is such a beautiful lil baby. She is going to be a cute lil gal. Where are you working?
She is getting so big! I miss you! Even though we didn't hang out that much, we went on a couple of walks! Hehe! Congrats to Ryan on the swearing in, and cute glasses. Let's get together SOON!
Yay, I've been wondering what's been going on with you... doesn't surprise me about the cutting in on the candy line, you'd do anything for the sweet stuff! Your little girl is adorable. Maybe one day our girls can be buddies like we were. We will work on moving closer to you!
Love the new update! Millie is really the prettiest baby I have ever seen. We have to get together when we come up for Christmas!
Post a Comment