12.07.2008

HAPPY late THANKSGIVING

So as usual I am late on the holiday post, but I figure better late than never, right? Regardless, Thanksgiving was spent this year in Park City with my family for a couple of days. My parents rented two townhomes that were next door to each other, and everyone was there except my brother and his family in MO - missed you guys! But I must say it was a fun time filled with lots of eating, playing games, hot tubbing, midnight shopping with Lyns, Millie crawling up stairs, and just spending time together. I love this holiday and I have much to be grateful for! Hope you all enjoyed your holiday just as much as we did.
My mom with all of the crazy grandkids...we're just missing 2 that were in MO


Ryan and me...so in love...ha ha
Mil the pill and Shelby...I love that her antler is strategically placed in front of Shelb's mouth


M & M - Millie and Marshall, 2 days apart. We are just missing Dani who wasn't awake yet!

7 comments:

annalisa said...

We spent Thanksgiving in Park City last year and it was so much fun. It must have been a little crazy with all those kids. Millie gets cuter all the time! I feel bad I interrupted our conversation today. I was just going to say hi and keep talking to you, but she snagged me to see if I'll teach for her on Sunday. I did see you turn to say goodbye to me though. Sorry :(.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Looks like fun! That's a lot of grandkids! :)

Steph said...

Awww, so cute! Looks like you guys had a great time.

The Cook Clan said...

Sounds like a great time. Lots of kids! Wow, I bet things got a little crazy once in a while.

Lyndsay said...

Shopping at midnight was the best or maybe coming home at 3 and trying on clothes was better! :) Thanks for being such a great sister and friend- love ya!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Man, your family knows how to party! You guys look way good!

Mich and Nate said...

How fun! It's a sure fact that your fam has the best parties in town. I still want to go to a dress up one! PS...There are so many kids! It's nuts! I am jealous!