1.05.2009

A Very Millie Christmas

We hope you all enjoyed the holidays as much as we did this year. It seems like a lot of the days are spent running around from house to house, but I think chaos helps to make it a fun time...at least that's what I keep telling myself!

We spent Christmas Eve in Grantsville with Ryan's mom and siblings. Millie of course stole the show and had a fun time playing with her MANY presents. She kind of got the hang of opening gifts. She would tear off little pieces at a time, but then would try to put them back on later. It was cute! This is a picture of her with probably her favorite gift from Grandma and Grandpa Beckloff - a little shopping cart.

The next morning we met Ryan's dad over at his Grandma's house and had a nice lunch with them. Then it was off to the Hammond household where it was pure madness....just kidding! It was fun to have 4 of my 5 siblings there for Christmas, and then when you get all of our kids together it is pretty funny. All in all, we had a nice couple of days and will definitely need a year to recover!

Here are just a few more pics from Christmas:



Millie with cousin Shelby
Christmas Eve - she's getting excited for presents!

Christmas day!

8 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas.

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Cute pictures! Glad you had a Merry Christmas! Thanks for being a great friend. I miss seeing you guys at church. I hope to become active again soon. ha ha ha. :0)

Anonymous said...

She is the most adorable baby. I love to see pictures of her.

J-me said...

I love Millie!! We need start planning the next card night. I think it makes winter time better when we play cards! :)

Nat said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas holiday! Millie is getting so big! I am in love with her beanie in the last picture. Something about giant pom-poms!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Looks fun! Millie is getting so big! What a cutie.

Lyndsay said...

Back to the blogging, are ya? Now that you have all this time on your hands... so what sounds good to eat this week? Paradise, Red Robin, or maybe Chuck A Rama- I totally know you want to go there! :)

Kenny & Stacy MacConaghy said...

Hey Leslie,
It's Stacy Larsen. I can across your blog from Jill's and thought I'd drop you a line. It's great to see how the Hammonds are after all these years. Check out our blog at www.kennyandstacymac.blogspot.com