HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILLIE

I can't believe she use to be this little...
Wow, 1 year down and many more to go! My baby is no longer a baby and I can hardly believe it. She is so much fun right now, and I swear she picks up a new trick every day. Here are some of her latest things:
- She will pick up my cell phone and hold it to her ear
- She is walking all over the place - her favorite is to hold her sippy cup and drink while walking and usually giggling.
- When I go in her room in the morning to get her she pretends to be asleep. I laugh at this every day!
- She knows when she's not suppose to do something, like pull plugs out of the outlet, and she looks at you while she's doing it to see if you notice
- She will go to anyone and is definitely not a "mama's girl"....sometimes I think she likes Aunt Lyns better than me 'cause she will always stop fussing and go to her!
- She LOVES her daddy and when he comes home from work and she hears the door open, she immediately gets a big smile and is looking for him.
- When she's really into something, like playing with her toys, the tip of her tongue sticks out - that's when you know she's concentrating.
- She will hold all of her stuffed animals like babies and will cuddle them at her neck - so very cute! Oh, and she can't seem to get enough of her stuffed animals and will always have one in tote.
- When she gets caught doing something she's not suppose to, she immediately like tries to hide what she is doing....hilarious!
Okay, my list could go on forever. We love you Millie and look forward to this next year with you! Here are just some of the latest pics, and some from her birthday party.
She didn't quite know what to think of the candle - she actually tried to grab the flame. And eventually she figured out what the cake was for.
And Millie walking around. She is definitely my big "little" girl - love you Mil!










23 comments:
She is so cute Les! I can't believe that she is already a year old. We need to get together for a girls dinner soon.
I just can't believe that Mil is one already! She is adorable!
That is crazy she is one! I remember holding her when she was like 2 days old.....I can't believe how fast this year has flown by...nuts!
I can't believe she is one! Crazy! She is so cute. Hope you guys are doing good! Are you coming our way anytime soon?
Happy Brithday my little girl! I just loved her this past trip, I LOVED how she cuddled me, she is such a sweetie pie! We love her and hope she had a fun b-day, sorry we missed it! We miss you guys tons!
Happy Birthday baby girl! Isn't this age just so much fun? I love playing with Mckenna. It is busy, but fun.
Happy Birthday, Millie! You're getting so big . . . we can't wait to see you again, hopefully soon!
That's right and don't forget it- she LOVES me! I'm going b-day shopping tomorrow- what would that little girl love? I'll find the perfect thing! Happy B-day Millie. Your Jensen sisters love you-
Wow! I can't believe these babies are turning one. Where has time gone? Cute pictures. She is such a doll.
And just like that she is one! I can't believe it! She is so cute!! For sure we need to get together next time we are up, who knows when it will be. If you guys need a break from the cold you know where to come! Miss ya!
Holy cow, that was the fastest year I can remember! DANG, they just grow up way to fast! I am gald you finally got the aqua poppy to work! Looks good!
she is adorable! I love the picture of her stealing her doll's binky. It was great to see you all the other day!
For a second I thought you were wishing me a happy birthday because its in a couple of weeks, but then I figured it out! He he... I can't believe she is one. She has grown up fast and is adorable! Good job Les!
Wait a min.. do you have some news?! Is that a real baby countdown? OH my gosh! Congrats!!!! I'm excited for you!
OK, also wondering about the baby counter ... are congrats in order! YAY!
ARE YOU PREGNANT???? Our babies are only 3 days apart!!!
I can't believe she's already one and that's AWESOME that you're pregnant!!!!!! What a surprise! Millie is going to be the best big sister. Our little ones will about the same age apart. SO EXCITING! Congrats!
I can't believe she is already one!! Crazy how fast time flies! I wish we could have made it to dinner the other night. What is this I am reading about you being prego?? Is this true? If so, congrats!!!!
Hello you are expecting number two? Hooray!! That is super exciting. Congrats!! Miss you and your cute family!
She is so cute! It is amazing how fast they grow. Congrats on being pregnant! That is awesome!!! Hope you are doing great. Talk to ya soon.
That is amazing that it has been a year already. Congrats on being pregnant too! Wow. I'm 10 weeks along with baby #2 and super excited about it. How's the morning sickness?
I cannot believe she is one already. What a cutie she has become. I love her little tready clothes! ;) This is a fun age.
You guys seem to be doing great!!
miss ya-
I can't believe how big she is.....and also congrats on the new little one coming!
Post a Comment