2.26.2009

The Andrus name lives on....

That's right, nobody is more shocked than I am that we are having a BOY! But the proof was right in front of me on the big screen in the ultrasound room and there's no denying. There have been a lot of similarities with my 2 pregnancies and mainly it's how sick I've been, so I was certain that we were having another girl. But I should have known better than try to predict the sex because I have now been wrong twice! Ryan is very excited except for the part where he knows I'm going to go shopping to buy lots of boy stuff...sorry in advance, Ryan!

To celebrate, tonight we went out for corn dogs -we thought that was very fitting!!

18 comments:

Reagan Family said...

How lucky to have one of each! I love having little boys and I find I buy just as much for them as those do with girls...:) Congrats again!

Jill said...

How cool! Congrats Les!!!!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

We are so excited for you guys, and can't wait to have a nephew on this side of the family!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

This means you broke the Hammond curse of all one gender, right?

3 Men & a Lady said...

HOORAY!!!! Boys are SO much fun! That is so exciting and I can't wait to see what the little guy looks like! Congrats!

Natalie said...

Boys are a blast! All that running, wrestling, eating, chasing, more eating--maybe that only applies to my boys but regardless Congrats & good luck!

Laura said...

How fun to have one of each! And corn dogs . . . you guys are hilarious.

The Cook Clan said...

Wow, that is exciting! I didn't realize you were prego! Congrats!!!!

Jessica said...

(jon) Good when their hot, good when their cold, good when their fresh, good when their old....

Mike and Jill said...

Yay! Now Aiden will have a friend too! How fun! I bet Ryan is so excited. Congrats! Sorry you're so sick again.

JCLS said...

Leslie! Yay I am so happy you found out already! I am sure Ryan is freaking out.....remember the reunion when he found out you were having Millie??? HAHAHA! I only have a week and two days until we find out!!! Can't wait! Our kids can be buddies! It will be fun to see who goes into labor first!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

He he... did you go out to taco bell when you found out Millie was a girl? I can't wait to see your little red headed boy come. I can't believe how far along you are it seems like the news was just out.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I am so happy for you guys. I hope that he still looks like Leslie though!! I am still waiting for you all to come visit. :)

Steph said...

Congrats! Little boys are pretty sweet. :)

Emily said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting. We love having a girl and then a boy. They are best friends!
Emily Pierce

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Oh my word! Congratulations. I am way excited for you guys!!

The Dahlins said...

Congrats on the new Little Andrus. He is going to be sure cute. I mean if he looks like a boy version of Millie then you should be set. Can't wait to see pictures of your cute pregnant belly.

Mich and Nate said...

YAHOO! I am SO exctied for you. A mini little Ryan, ah oh JK!!! I hope you are done being sick, it makes me so sad for you. I can't wait to find out what we are having, I am just about 16 weeks, but they won't ultra sound me till 19 and I am dying to know! Keep me updated...miss ya!!!!