6.10.2009

What the Hail...

Wow, I sat through the coolest hail storm this afternoon. The hail wasn't necessarily large in size, but it seriously came down in sheets and for like 15 minutes! I had to snag the camera and take some pics because it looked like it had snowed since it was so thicke! My day has been pretty boring if you couldn't tell! And mostly I just liked the title of this post...haha!







6 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Wow, that is crazy for June!!!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

That's a hail of a story! He he, I had to say that! Oh and I love Millie's pics she looks like you, but with Ryan's coloring? Hey we need to get together in August some time. I will be there for about a month... wait when are you due?

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Oh I just looked on your stork and you are due in 60 days which is about two months which is when I will be there, so you will totally be up for going to the pool huh... probably not, but maybe I can come and visit you!

The Hammonds said...

The weather is crazy, isn't it?! That is a heck of a lot of hail.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

It wouldn't be Utah without a crazy storm like that in June! At least it didn't snow. :)

Jessica said...

(Jon) Hail no, I think it was 90 and sunny here that day, and we are at the pool in our speedos.