16 Month pictures...kind of an odd age to do this, I know!
I never did get professional pictures of Millie when she turned 1. Why, I'm not quite sure. I finally decided it was time to get some more done since the last time I did this was when she was 6 months old. So last weekend my friend from high school took us to an awesome location in Draper and she snagged some GREAT shots of Mil. I think part of the reason I haven't done it is because Millie's hair is kind of at an awkward stage - she won't let me do ANYTHING to it, and it's not long enough for me to really style it. But I think that's why I love these pics, because they capture Millie exactly as she is right now! Thanks so much Nat, you did an awesome job with one crazy baby! Here is a link to Nat's site that shows all of her amazing work!http://lindsayjanebynatalie.blogspot.com/
What a doll! I think she IS adorable- just the way she is. Hair and all- LOL That's the hardest thing about girls- the hair not growing and them not wanting us to do it even when it does grow! :)
She is beautiful Leslie! I love the style of the pictures, they are classic looking! hey.... are you able to get onto our blog?? just making sure cause some people's didnt work, so let me know if it works for you! Darling picts!!! helps to have a darling little girl which you do!!! :)
12 comments:
Those are great!
I'm glad you let her touch the dirt for the photos. :)
Such a cute girl! I love the one on your friend's website that is just a close up of Mil's face. So sweet!
I think we need to do some new cousin pictures!
As you may have noticed, I love photography! Those pictures are amazing!!!! Millie is such a cutie!
She's adorable! She looks so much like you in the first one.
How did our babies get so big?
Oh those turned out so cute! She is such a doll!! bring her down here before your baby comes!
I love her!
Oh, I'm so glad you like them! I had fun exploring with Mille and catching up with you! She is so dang cute!
As usual Millie is adorable! I love the Wheeler Farm story! That is CLASSIC! You are my favorite! We should go out this weekend, maybe Sat?!
What a doll! I think she IS adorable- just the way she is. Hair and all- LOL
That's the hardest thing about girls- the hair not growing and them not wanting us to do it even when it does grow! :)
Post some prego pics!
Absolutely adorable! Love them.
They really turned out so cute! Pictures can be so stressful.
She is beautiful Leslie! I love the style of the pictures, they are classic looking! hey.... are you able to get onto our blog?? just making sure cause some people's didnt work, so let me know if it works for you! Darling picts!!! helps to have a darling little girl which you do!!!
:)
Post a Comment