5.15.2009

I wish I could sleep like that!

As I'm getting further along in my pregnancy, the uncomfortableness comes hand in hand with that. And for me, my biggest problem right now is that I can't sleep at night...it is driving me crazy! But on the flip side, my daughter can seem to fall asleep in just about ANY position and I'm jealous. When I go check on her at night before I go to bed, or while she's taking a nap, if she is in a funny position, I take a picture so I can show Ryan. Here are the latest ones I've caught:


Who can sleep on top of their legs crossed, seriously?



In this one her feet are up on the wall, and she's holding one sock...of course!



And here her legs were dangling out of the crib underneath her bumper....too funny!

Other than Millie's crazy sleeping positions, not much is going on around here. We'll enjoy the craziness that comes with being parents to only 1 kid for a little while longer.

9 comments:

Mike and Jill said...

That is funny! I wish I could fall asleep like that too!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Those are GREAT photos! It's amazing what's comfortable to the little guys!

familyof4 said...

Too Cute! Lauren sleeps on her legs too, but doesn't cross them. =)

Candace said...

She is so funny! Cute blog!

The Cook Clan said...

So silly! Mckenna love to stick her legs through the bars as well. Only problem, she can't get them out.

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Great pictures! What a silly girl!

Mich and Nate said...

She has gotten so big! I love the pics..

Steph said...

So funny! It cracks me up how they sleep. Wow, she is getting so big!

Laura said...

That is so funny. I love the crossed legs.