5.20.2009
I've officially lost it?!
Once again, pregnancy has taken over my brain completely. I'm sure Ryan would agree with that statement 100%. My latest blunder was this morning at Wheeler Farm. Ryan called me and asked if Mil and I wanted to meet him there on his lunch break. I of course was just excited to have something to do, so we were out running errands and then when straight to meet Ryan. Unfortunately I didn't have a camera on me to catch Millie's face when she saw the animals that make noises she knows, such as a duck, cow, horse, sheep, birds, etc., but it was really cute! After our time there we went back to the parking lot, and Ryan got to the car first, where he discovered I not only left the car unlocked (not unusual for me), but I left the keys in the ignition and the air/radio was going. Why is it that when you screw up like that, that you're not the one to discover it? It wouldn't have been as big a deal if I had found where I left my keys, but nope, Ryan was the lucky one. Wow, that one was almost as good as the time where I left the driver side door open for an entire afternoon in a parking lot at Jordan Landing. Gotta love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Nice work! :) You and Mil should come hang out with Reece and I sometime! We aren't usually up to much either!
Oh man Les! That is funny but also kind of scary! I don't miss that part of being pregnant because I was the same way!
Too funny! When I was pregnant with Sloane I threw my cell phone in the garbage at McDonalds and I didn't realize until after I left. I had to go back and rummage through the garbage and half eaten food to find it. You gotta love when you have someone else's ketchup on your phone. Sick!
I think that's your best pregnancy moment to date!
Consider it a pregnancy rite of passage. We all do dumb things. A friend in High School left her car on while we went to the movies, but locked the car door. So we couldn't get in to turn it off. Had to call her Parents. Needless to say the were NOT happy.
I totally did things like that my ENTIRE pregnancy with Coop. The best was going through the drive-thru at the bank, depositing a check and getting cash back. Well, I reached in the container, pulled out the receipt and sent back my drivers license and $100! And then whoever was next in line--stole it! They even had my license to know who the airhead was that left it!
My other favorite was forgetting one of the (only 2) kids in carpool to pick up for Kindergarten the first week of school. How do you forget one child when you're only picking up 2 ( in addition to Asher)?
I wish I could blame it on pregnancy, but I can be absent minded too, baby or not!
Oh my gosh! I have to laugh because that sounds exactly just like me! I would catch the keys in the ignition all the time. Once I walked out of deseret book and paniced because my keys weren't in my purse....then I heard my car running....? Then I noticed I left them in the car and it running! What?! Like 25 minutes in the store too. Lucky they were still there. Jonathan would have killed me! LOL
Of course Ryan would be the one to discover it. Hilarious!
Post a Comment