4.16.2009

Silly Millie

What, you may ask, is wrong with this picture?



She is ALWAYS missing her socks, and the below picture shows what she does with them.


Whenever I go into her room after her nap, I ask Millie where her socks are. She will stand up and look over the edge of her crib and point at them on the ground - too funny!

7 comments:

Steph said...

So funny. Blake never leaves his socks on either. Silly kids! How are you feeling?

familyof4 said...

How funny, Lauren does the same exact thing with her socks!

She's getting So big! Congrats with the little guy on the way!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Oh my gosh, she is getting so big! I hate sleeping in socks... so can understand why she does that. Oh and your trip to Minnesota looks awesome! Totally up your ally

j e s s i e said...

Thanks for taking the time to enter in my photography give-away!

-Jessie

Mich and Nate said...

Maybe that's what happens to my socks too...I am always loosing one in a pair! She looks so cute, and getting so big!

The Cook Clan said...

She is too cute! They are at such a fun age. I love how they are starting to communicate. Silly girly doesn't like socks huh?

Jillian said...

Did you hear about all of the layoffs at Pulte? I ran into Don Lyon at Costco and he told me that hardly anyone is there anymore. So sad. I guess it was right before Pulte merged with Centex.