2.21.2010

Funniest video ever!

A little background info. Millie didn't get her usual 2 hour nap today, so she was a bit tired by dinner time. I got her some applesauce and a bowl of grapes, and 5 minutes later this is what we found - a sleep eater! I didn't think this could really happen to a kid, but I stand corrected. I'm just mad we had to catch this on our phone rather than our video camera.


*You don 't have to watch all 3 minutes, the best part is around 50 seconds. And make sure your sound is on!


(Millie sleep eating grapes!)


Does this make us bad parents that instead of doing something to help her, we ran and got our phone to record her....nah! It was so worth it to get this on film - I've never laughed so hard in my life. Seeing this on film doesn't do it justice. Unfortunately we didn't catch what was probably the funniest part, and what eventually woke her up. She fell forward and knocked the bowl of grapes off her tray with her head!

Someday you'll laugh at this Millie!

15 comments:

me said...

ok that is SOO funny! I didnt know it was possible. Im sure being there was even funnier. haha

Jessica said...

So funny! She totally looks like she is faking it! Great laugh!

Jill said...

HILARIOUS!!! I liked hearing you two chuckle in the background. :) ha ha

JCLS said...

Awesome.

Summer said...

That is the funniest thing ever. I can't believe she bangs her head and still doesn't really wake up. That is classic! Glad you captured it! How did you not burst out laughing though?!?

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

That is SO funny! At least you got it on your cell phone. This will be one thing you will never forget!

Mike and Jill said...

That is hilarious! Aiden does that all the time too and don't worry...we just sit and laugh too!

Julie G. said...

That was so funny! I love that you captured it forever.

Britney said...

That made my day! SO FUNNY! I am so glad you caught that on film. I can't believe she didn't wake up at all. She must have been SO tired....still laughing...

Ross Co. said...

I'm still laughing...

Candace said...

Amazing!I didn't know that was possible... I'm impressed! Soooo funny!

Jeff and Brandi said...

Ok this is hilarious. Poor little girl!

The Balls said...

I am laughing so hard right now I think I just peed my pants! That is SOOOO FUNNY! I can't believe she just kept eating, are you starving the poor girl?! Just kidding! I love it!

Mindy said...

Don't ever erase that video! She'll love to watch it someday. That is so cute!!!

The Cook Clan said...

Oh goodness! Thats to stinkin' funny!