3.29.2010

Me, crafty? Not usually...

I can't tell you when the last time was I got the urge to make something. But it happened. Last week I saw a tutorial on how to make this. I took one look, and thought I can do that. I should do that. I think I will do that. I made a call to my mom (the seamstress), got her on board with making one as well, and the next day it was done! Those are the kind of projects I love, the ones that are quick, easy, and in my opinion are cute! So for your viewing pleasure, I give you my "Peeps Banner."









Not too shabby, eh!

(Thanks mom, I couldn't have done it without you...literally!)

12 comments:

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Way cute!!! I know how it goes with using my mom. Although, I just got a sowing machine for my bday so I better get more efficient on using it by myself. :o) If you ever want to use it just let me know.

Reagan Family said...

I love those! I just made a skirt for that lady's website. So fun!

Nick and Amera said...

ARe you not the cutest ever? Love them!! that is a cute decor and to be honest, I have no idea how you did it, so according to me, it looks too hard! or am I just lazy?? Your kids are so cute Les! Love love that little smile of Ty below, cute boy!! both your kids, SUCH DOLLS! Hope to see you in a few weeks! so excited!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

All this talk of you not being crafty . . . I'm not believing it anymore! That's adorable.

JCLS said...

LOVE! I saw this too....I can't remember what blog, but I loved it. It is way cute and you did such a good job.

Kiley said...

I saw that too. It turned out so cute! i love your mantle!

The Balls said...

You are so funny! I think it turned adorable! You are so festive!

Mich and Nate said...

You offically can call yourself crafty now, that project rocks!!! Good job

Summer said...

That is so stinking cute. What a great idea!

Julie G. said...

I love it! Look at you all crafty!

The Cook Clan said...

Very very cute idea!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Anything that resembles candy is welcome in the Andrus household. Good job Les!
PS everytime I see that big picture with words on it, I remember that I want to do that. Could you send me the website if you get a sec?