4.14.2010

An update through pictures!

Check out that fuzzy hair!

Another crazy sleeper!

Princess Millie? If you know her, then you'll know probably not! I haven't trained her very well...oops!


I just LOVE this little dude! Can you see his one and only tooth in the 2nd pic?


Best Buds!

I love that they are both leaning forward - that wasn't planned.


Easter presents.


Easter morning...what a nice Easter bunny!


Funny kids!


Hot stuff!


Easter egg hunt at Grandma's house - can you tell she's excited?

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Mil's hair has gotten so long! And he has a tooth! We are STILL waiting for that first one to break ground!! Cute kids, I miss them all so stikin much! I think I am home sick today and this post didn't help!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

They are so cute, Les! It was fun to see them last month!

Steph said...

Aww Les, they are so super cute!! Isn't it fun to watch their interactions with each other?

JCLS said...

SO ADORABLE! You can't help but smile when you look at your kids!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Cute kids! I love all of the pictures of them together. It was great to see you all last nite!

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Those are great pictures! They are so cute!!

The Cook Clan said...

Soo cute! Your kiddos look so much alike. Very fun Easter ideas.

The Selman's said...

your kids are the cutest. Love them. And they are getting sooo big. Millie looks like the cutest big sister...

laura said...

Your kids are quite the double act. I'm getting nervous about having a little boy...