5.31.2010

Happy Memorial Day

We had such a pleasant day today, filled with doing things in the yard, spending time with family and friends, and being reminded of the importance of this holiday. Hope you all enjoyed your day, too!

It started off with a little of this, Ty getting a sweet haircut!

And of course Millie thought she was funny and had to sit up there, too.

There was this awesome family picture documented...don't we all look just thrilled to be getting our pic taken!!

Mil loved going down the slide over and over at the BBQ - one of her favorite outside activities!

And this little guy was just being extra cute today :)

I finally had a 4 generation picture taken of Ryan's Grandma Andrus, his dad, and then he and the kids. My favorite part about this picture is how Millie is checking Grandma Andrus out...classic!

And of course she wasn't too sure about sitting on her lap. One day she'll thank me for this picture though.


What a nice day it was, and especially the weather - it's about time it warms up around here. Happy Memorial Day to all.

6 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Sounds like a nice day! Wish we could have been there. I swear your kids look about six months older from the last time I saw them!

Jessica said...

Love the new hair cut! so handsome!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Wow, they look BIG! I can't wait for Ryan to be Tyler's size - I'm over the newborn stage! :)

laura said...

so i made my mom log on to see that video of millie sleep eating. what a kick. you have to put that one on youtube or something. :D your kids are quite the little hams!

Mindy said...

You've got such cute kids...little Precious Moments kiddos :)

The Cook Clan said...

Cute pictures! I love the ones with grandma in them!