Nice work, Ty! Now I'm just waiting to see the video of your mom doing the same thing. I'm waiting, Leslie! :)
Meg the Diesel, is going to mow him down next week (Jon).
You know, you're only as young as your spine is flexible...no prob there with Ty!
That is so funny! I love the new pictures of Millie and Tyler on the side!
that's hilarious!
hahahahahhahah that cracks me up! cute kid!!!
I somehow missed this was on your blog! I never get tired of watching Ty do this!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Nice work, Ty! Now I'm just waiting to see the video of your mom doing the same thing. I'm waiting, Leslie! :)
Meg the Diesel, is going to mow him down next week (Jon).
You know, you're only as young as your spine is flexible...no prob there with Ty!
That is so funny! I love the new pictures of Millie and Tyler on the side!
that's hilarious!
hahahahahhahah that cracks me up! cute kid!!!
I somehow missed this was on your blog! I never get tired of watching Ty do this!
Post a Comment