8.23.2010

Way behind on blogging...

I think I just decided to take the summer off from blogging, if you couldn't tell! A lot has happened since then, and yet again, not much has changed! I tend to do backlog posts with lots of pictures because it's easiest on me, so here I go again!

Our good friends the Griffeths came and stayed with us a for a long weekend, and we had so much fun! We really miss living so close to them and keep trying to persuade them to move back here...don't think it's quite working! :) This is of Millie and their little guy Nate just being silly.


Mil the pill has been quite the funny girl lately! She comes up with the funniest things, and we have no idea where she learns them...well, I have one guess - the TV!!! It has been fun to do things with her this summer now that she's a bit older.


We found out this little guys LOVES ice cream cones as much as he loves popsicles!! (please excuse the pink bib on him, I'm sure he'll thank me for that one day)


We were able to go to Island Park recently for a family reunion with my Dad's extended family, and we always have such a great time! Ty was a bit tricky on this trip, so he and Ryan had a lot of bonding time, whether Ryan wanted it or not.


Swimming in Island Park


On our anniversary, the ones who got a present were Millie and Ty, go figure! Oh well, it has kept them occupied in the backyard pretty well.



Millie loved the cake at Papa Jay's birthday party - I love her tilted hat in this picture.


One weekend while Ryan was at scout camp, I went with my brother and his family to the good 'ol Bingham Copper Mine. I actually hadn't been there in years, and Millie thought it was pretty cool.

6 comments:

Laura said...

Your kiddos are so adorable!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Looks like you've had FUN!

We miss you guys, too. But I know you'll never move back to Vegas so we won't even try. :)

But one day if we ever have LOTS of money I'll own a summer home in SLC!

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

So cute! It is about time you posted - ha ha. :o) By the way, the pink bib made me laugh cause I always put Connor's old blue bibs on Meg and sometimes she looks like a cute little boy.

Steph said...

Your kids are so darn cute!! It was great to see you a couple times this summer! And Blake apparently loves you.

Candace said...

Love the update! I have been wanting to check out the Bingham Copper Mine.

Mich and Nate said...

Can I love your two little rug rats any more???They are both so stinkin cute and Mil is hilarious!!!! I hope you guys went to the graveyard and told scary stories at old Bingham :)