Yes, I am a horrible mother for blogging about my child's 1st birthday an entire month and then some late...and I don't even have a good excuse! Needless to say, we had a pretty good day with Ty! And what, you may ask, did we get this little guy for his 1st birthday? Well let me emphasize how much this little dude LOVES balls, which is still an understatement. Therefore, I braved the embarassment of going into Old Navy and proceeded to put 20 quarters into their bouncy ball machine, and stuffed 20 bouncy balls into a plastic bag in my cart. Let's just say more than one adult looked at me a little weird, and some kids were totally jealous! The balls were a hit, are a hit, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to break my ankle on one of them in due time.

He wasn't really into getting all messy with his little cake - mostly just dabbed at it.

This picture about sums it up - it's my party and I'll cry if I want to!

We love you Ty and hope you had a fun birthday!


(He is quite the monkey these days! Without fail, if we are in the kitchen and I turn my back for even 2 seconds, this is where he ends up!)
6 comments:
I can hardly believe he is over one now! Such a cute little guy!
At least you did a one year old post, Meg never got one. Happy Birthday Buddy!
He is such a cute little guy. Love him! Happy Birthday, Tyler!
I'm glad you blogged about it, late or not! Can't believe he's already one!
He is such a cute little guy!
Awwww! So cute!
Post a Comment