10.31.2010

Monsters, and cowgirls, and peacocks, oh my!

Could they be any cuter? I may be a tad bit biased though.

Our little monster and Jessie
Millie doubled as a peacock because we weren't sure her Jessie costume was gonna be done in time for Halloween. She had such a fun time trick-or-treating with her little pal Lexi. They were so cute running to the doors, yelling "trick-or-treat", and then when the person opened the door to give her candy, she would hold out her hand instead of her little pumpkin bucket. It was too funny. Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Cute kiddos - I feel like we haven't seen you guys forever! I love that peacock costume!

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

They really are so cute!!!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

No, they really are cute, its not just you!

laura said...

What a bunch of cuties. It's almost more fun to be a parent on holidays than to be a kid...