That night, Ryan and our neighbors braved the crowds at the Park City Outlets while I stayed home with the kids. But don't worry, I got my fill! As soon as he got home at 3 AM, I was out the door headed to Target. Yes, it was pure chaos, but I still had fun and got what I went for - LOTS of jammies!
We are now decorated for Christmas, and Millie cannot wait for Santa to come. Our daily conversations revolve around Santa, Frosty the Snowman, baby Jesus, and Christmas lights. She's pretty excited, to say the least! And Ty, well sometimes I feel like he's just along for the ride - let's hope it's a fun one!
We hope you all enjoy this time of year as much as we do!
3 comments:
I LOVE your hair Les!
Glad you guys had a good time!
I LOVE your hair!
What a cute family! Ty has gotten so big!!! Can not wait to see you!
Post a Comment