2.16.2011

Pictures for Ryan

For Ryan's birthday I decided to get him what every guys wants. . . pictures of his kids! He actually really needed some for his office, so here's what he got:


(We took in 3 balloons for Millie to hold since she was turning 3 the following week. And of course they had to be pink!)


(This is actually Tyler's favorite book, and he is always always always asking us to read it to him! So I thought it would be cute to snap a picutre of him reading it; plus he actually says the words!)




Happy Birthday Ryan!

12 comments:

JCLS said...

Seriously the cutest!!!

Jessica said...

So cute!! Love them!

J-me said...

Those are great pics!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

You two make great looking kids, who would have though? Ha ha. Where the heck did you get those pics taken? They are so adorable! I love the style.

Laura said...

Your kids are so adorable!! It is so funny we both did this.

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

The outfits turned out perfect for the pictures. Love those cute kiddos! I bet Ryan loves having something to show off at work!

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Those pictures really are so cute!! Millie and Ty look adorable!

The Ceder House's said...

So cute! I really love the colors. I can't wait for our appt. at Fotofly... I am NOT looking forward to picking out the colors though- I am really not the best at that part! (oh my gosh is that a whale on Tyler's jacket:) ha ha ha!)don't even notice it:)

Steph said...

These are SO adorable!!!

The Balls said...

Those are so cute! Where did you have them done? And hooray for nursery! We need to play soon!

Camille said...

I can't believe how long its been Leslie! I haven't see your blog since you've had your 2nd baby! Wow they've grown up! So stinkin' cute- these pictures are awesome! I think both look just like you!! ;) Good to see you guys are doing so great!

Jillian said...

They are getting so big! Very cute!