1.31.2011

Finally!

This little guy went to nursery for the first time on Sunday - can you say hallelujah? He is such a different child than Millie ever was, always into something. To sum him up in one word: e x h a u s t i n g! If he's not going through the bathroom drawers or pulling out the garbage in the garbage cans, then he can be found pulling out all of the dirty dishes in the dishwasher or undoing my nicely folded piles of laundry! And then there's the addiction to climbing things, specifically my kitchen table!

Ryan and I are making bets on how many trips to the doctor for stitches we'll be making for this kid! But then he just has to give me a look like this and I seem to forget why I was so frustrated with him in the first place:


Or wear your sister's headband and make me laugh!
Oh Tyler, I pray that we both make it to your next birthday!! In the meantime, thanks for being my workout every day, since you're the reason I don't have time to fit a real one in!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I feel the same about Meg....she has me convinced I am DONE having children!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

That's my Ryan! He is my tornado that goes through my house daily!

Katie said...

I miss that little guy!

Mindy said...

He's darn cute! You feel my pain, don't you? With little boys? But, they're the best:)

Sessions said...

I laughed through the post because I can relate, little boys are so much fun! It is a good thing they are so cute!!!

Laurene said...

Good luck, mommy!