10.28.2007

As American as . . .




Our ward had a Trunk or Treat last night. I volunteered to bake a pie for the party - I have no clue why because I've never made a pie. I made an apple pie that ended up being quite delicious. I must admit that I owe all the credit to Grandma Ople (whoever that is) for posting a great apple pie recipe online. Leslie thought it was fitting that we were listening to America by Neil Diamond as we made the pie.


6 comments:

The Hammonds said...

Looks good. I hope to see that at Thanksgiving.

Jon said...

Looks like you have really become domesticated.

The Balls said...

You are hillarious! I too love Grandma Ople! You know I'm not creating an apple pie recipe, that is why good ol' granny comes in hand! Looks delish...I'm impressed!

The Roe Family said...

so i'm a blog stalker i'm sorry but i just found your page and thought i'd say hi! i'm guessing at the trunk or treat i ate your apple pie and it was really good. so we need to get together sometime. with lindsay too.
michelle roe

The Roe Family said...

p.s. i'm the biggest neil diamond fan ever!

Laurene said...

Until I read the caption I thought these were Better Homes and Gardens magazine photos. Wow! I was super impressed to realize it was Ryan's creation!