11.09.2007

3D Millie

At Leslie's 30-week ultrasound appointment on Tuesday the ultrasound tech surprised us by switching to the 3D ultrasound halfway through. It was amazing to see little Millie just like she was already out. She looks pretty comfortable in there. The doctor said Millie is in the 58th percentile - she is 3 lbs 2 ounces and they are estimating she will be 8 lbs by her due date.

We're not sure who she looks like - maybe that will be the next poll question.




7 comments:

Jon said...

I can't decide which looks better. The apple pie or the Millipede

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I think I'll have to wait to see little Millie once she arrives before I can answer your question on who she looks like.

The Balls said...

Isn't it amazing?! The first ultra sound we had with Cannon, I cried! I couldn't believe that was our baby! Those pics are incredible! I think she's a good mix!

The Roe Family said...

that's crazing lookin i've never had that done but next time i might have to.

3 Men & a Lady said...

Hey Leslie! It's Natalie Bate (used to be Lunt). I saw your blog on Rachel's and just wanted to say hi! Also, congrats on the little one on the way! You are in for such an amazing treat.:)

John and Robyn said...

Your 3D pictures turned out amazing. We went in three times and never could get a good picture. That is so cool!

Katie said...

Leslie and Ryan, Don't believe everything the us tech tells you. I am currently holding little Dani Lyn (supposedly 5 lbs 11 oz )and she is a hefty 7 lbs 4 oz!!!
by the way, florida is 80 degrees and very nice!! mom