2.21.2008

We made it to 1 month!

Millie is now 1 month old and we can hardly believe how fast time has gone. We took her to the doctor today for her 1 month appt, and she now weighs 9 lbs 11 oz and is 22 1/2 inches long - man she is growing fast! And the best present came last night when I put her down at 10:30 PM and she woke up at 4:30 AM and ate, and then she went back to sleep until 8 AM! That is her longest stretch of sleeping yet. We just love our little baby girl and have so much fun with her. And she is no longer sick - yeah!

I know all of our posts have been about Millie since she came, but Ryan and I are pretty boring. He looks for any excuse to play golf these days, and if I would quit getting kidney stones, then things would be great! Oh well, we'll enjoy life anyway. Here is my favorite 1 month picture of Millie:

12 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Why is it that everyone else's kids sleep longer than mine? :) That is AMAZING! I'm happy for ya.

The Millers is adorable. What a cutie! Can't believe a month has already gone by.

The Reagans said...

I have been waiting for more pictures! I can't believe she is already one month old. She is so cute! Glad to know things are going well!! Hopefully we get to see you guys soon!

Camille said...

I love her lil' sweet smile! HOw precious is she.
So how long have you been getting kidney stones? I never got them before I was pregnant. I passed 1 during Carlaya's pregnancy and then 2 during Noah's but several in between and 1 since Noah!! OUCH! Those are not fun. They figured out with me that they were from calcium deposits. TUMS- toally full of calcium and hello! prenatals give a nice dose of calcium as well. My doc figures that is why I get them while pregnant. Could be the same with you unless you've had them before. ? best of luck with that!

Jon said...

That is a smile of a red head if I have ever seen one

Unknown said...

I can't believe she is a month old - and I can't believe you only posted ONE picture!!! You are first time parents there should have like 20 pics posted - come on and post more

Mike and Jill said...

She is so cute! I love her little smile. Don't ever apologize about only posting about Millie. That is all any one really wants to hear about anyway! Can't wait to see you guys!

The Hammonds said...

She is so cute! I really can't wait to meet her. Her little smile is adorable. We are looking forward to Wednesday when we can finally introduce her to Marshall! See you guys soon!

3 Men & a Lady said...

She is such a cutie! I love that you caught a little smirk! Time has flown so quickly... I swear you just had her! Aren't those pictures my friend makes DARLING?!?! You should TOTALLY have her make one for Millie's room. Just email her @ emmiedawn@gmail.com and let her know that you're my friend and want to order one. She'll talk to you about what you want and what colors to do. I know she will do a fabulous job!

Katie said...

Dani was 10 lbs at 1 month so they are right on track with each other. She looks cute, but I'm with Jess, we want to see more pics!!

Jessica said...

Leslie - the background looks so cute, that it the exact background I wanted to do,but a gal in my ward has it on hers right now so I felt like I couldn't use it so I am glad you are :) I just checked out the picture frames that your friend emailed about, those are so cute, if you email her do you mind asking if she does sports themed one's? We are redoing the boys room all sports so I need some cute stuff!

Steph said...

Leslie,
What a cutie! Glad you are finally getting some sleep. Isn't it amazing how much better things look after a good sleep?

Britney said...

Oh my goodness - that is the best picture EVER! She looks so chill - I love it!