Millie is starting to really like her little papasan chair. I can put her in that while I'm cooking dinner (which is not very often these days!!), and she just hangs out with me.
This is the dress she wore when we took her to church for the first time - it was so cute! I love that it has the little long sleeve t-shirt underneath it. She is one stylin baby!
This is a picture of my Mom holding Millie. My parents drove down the weekend I had kidney stones and saved my life!
And this is one of my favorite pictures. I think she's looking at me wondering what I'm doing with her. In fact, she gives me that look a lot. And if the truth be told, I really don't know! I'm still trying to figure out this mother thing!
12 comments:
I love it how babies sleep with their arms above their heads. Blake does it and it just makes me laugh. I didn't know you got kidney stones, ugh, I am so sorry, I hope you are feeling better.
I felt the same way with Mylie, that I had no idea what I was doing. Then someone reminded that this was my first time being a mom, but it was also her fist time being a kid ... so she didn't know what to expect either and it was just OK for us to figure it out together. I am sure you are doing a great job!
Yippee! Thank you for posting more pictures!! I LOVE Them, she is so cute and getting so big! I love the one of her hands raised up above her head - so sweet!! Keep on posting more!
hola. time flies! i'm excited for you guys to move back here. my blogsite: http://snerrskinquintessence.blogspot.com
xo
Laura Skene Allan
She is so adorable! So tell me which is more painful kidney stones or labor?
Hey Les! She is so adorable. I can't wait to see her in person. I can't tell who she looks like but you did good. When are you coming to Utah to visit? Definitly let me know. Also, I finally started a blog. I don't know if you got my e-mail earlier - www.bryanandlindseycowley.blogspot.com
Lindsey Cowley
I heard the good news, congrats! I can't wait til you live here and I can see Millie! so fun!
-jayme
She's so cute!
Leslie! She is so adorable and you look great! I am sorry you had kidney stones, that's a bummer. I hope everything else is going great!
Millie is so cute. It is crazy to think that we are both moms - it really doesn't seem that long ago that we were roomies! I can't wait for you guys to be our neighbors! See you soon.
Hammy!!! I'm so glad you found me, I have been wondering about you. I saw Elisa over Christmas and she gave me the update on you but to actually hear from you is a dream! Remember "Life is great so give me some chocolate cake" and how we are going to name your candy store Sheboygans house of goodies and only we know what Sheboygan means... ah the memories. You should email me at millisue10@hotmail.com so we can really catch up. I am so happy you named your little girl after me... he he ok you probably just liked the name! Tell Ryan I said hi. I'm so excited to keep in touch with you!
Cute photos and captions! Wow, on a side note, your couches and pillows are gorgeous! I hope they are also easy to clean!
lil' girls are so flippin' fun!! If I could gaurentee a baby girl, I just might have one more...but I don't know....LOL
I love all here lil' pink outfits! You look like your having a ton of fun! BTW you look great too, back to that skinny bod!
Her blessing pics are super cute too. The bow is darling and she and her cuz look like one handsome couple...he he he
Post a Comment