Millie doesn't actually smile on purpose when she's in the tub, but it does seem like she likes it. As we were drying her off last night, she looked so cute in her towel that I had to snag some photos. I had a cold last weekend, and she now has it (I feel so bad!), so these are some rare happy moments right now. Anyone know what to do for a 3 week old that has a bad cold??
2.08.2008
Love bath time!
So we finally had a successful bath time last night - no getting peed or pooped on!!! From our last posting where we talked about her peeing on me, we got a lot of responses saying just wait until it is poop. Well, we didn't have to wait long. I think the very next day as we were changing a poopy diaper, Ryan was in the process of putting a new diaper on Millie, and she shot some right at him. The funniest part was that Ryan jumped out of the way, as if someone had shot a gun at him. It was then followed up by a round of pee as well. Needless to say, it's kind of sad when your posts are about your baby's pee/poo, but that is what life is like around here these days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
What a cutie! I'd say if she still has it in a few days and it's not getting any better...take her to the doc. Keep checking her temperature...that will be a good sign if she's getting better/worse!
look at how sweet she is, I sure hope she feels better soon!
She is so adorable!
She is so cute! It looks like you guys are doing good! I swear by a humidfier! Whenever Cannon is a little under the weather I put one in his room with a little Vicks liquid or an open can of Vicks rub (not on them though) and I swear it works miracles!
She is so cute and I love pictures of babies when they are in their towels. As for the cold, just call me because we are on day 7 of Marshall's and it has been the worst! We got all kinds of advice from the pediatrician so we'll pass it on to you.
Hadley got a cold when she was a few weeks old too. We would go into the bathroom and turn on the hot shower and shut the door. Just hold her and let the steam loosen up all the stuff in her nose. It helped her sleep better!
Those are some cute pictures! She is such a little doll...too bad she's got a cold though. That's no fun! Hope she starts feeling better soon!
She is beautiful! It's amazing how they always time making messes perfectly! Broox got sick when he was a few weeks old too. We did the humidifier and shower thing, which seemed to help. If she's congested, my doctor recommended saline nasal drops and the aspirator and that seemed to work as well. You just feel so bad when they're sick! That is so funny that I know your sis... I LOVE HER! Who would've thought I'd end up in the same ward as her?!?! As soon as she said she was your sister and the shock wore off, I could totally see the resemblence! SMALL WORLD IS RIGHT!!!! :)
Post a Comment