3.17.2008

Happy St. Patty's Day


So today was a day just like any other, however I did remember to put Millie in green. Her newest thing is that she has found her hand and she LOVES to suck on it. The other morning I went in her room when she woke up, only to hear her sucking away on her hand - it was loud and funny! But I'm hoping she doesn't try to start sucking her thumb next.

Ryan is currently on spring break, so it's been fun to have him around the house. And he has definitely been helping out on the "mommy duties" which it's very nice to get a break every now and then. I'm sure once this week is over he'll be ready to go back to school!

Also, this week is the official kick-off of March madness, and that means the Tournament Challenge. My family always does a big bracket challenge and it is really fun. And just to brag a little bit, I am the current reigning champion (not quite sure how that happened - I think Ryan takes credit for it!) so we'll see if I can defend it....the odds are not in my favor!


6 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Cute picture of Millie. Little Mckenna started out with the hand but loves her thumb too. Whenever I see the thumb go in, I pull it out and put the binki in. I know sometimes it would be easier, but I can throw a binki away later on down the road.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Love the green polka dots.

Good luck with the tourny. If you and I both win our family brackets....we should celebrate at dinner! :)

laura said...

she is cute!! i'm excited to see her in person too. time flies, enjoy it!

laura

3 Men & a Lady said...

Oh Millie is just too cute! I too, LOVE the green polka dot outfit. I'm glad you love your name frame!!!! I would love to see it, so take a picture and post it on your blog. And good luck defending your title!

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

Cute, Cute~
Hey I know this is really random but I was looking at my friends blog from highschool and you were on her friends list. What a small world! How do you know Jeff and Brandi Davis?

Dr. LaRisse Skene said...

She's a doll! Good to see you guys are doing well.