
I've never posted a video of Millie before, so I thought I'd give it a try!
This first video is just of Mil making noises. I always try to catch her "talking" and I swear she knows what I'm doing with the camera and she stops, so this is what I got -it's kind of mad talking!
This first video is just of Mil making noises. I always try to catch her "talking" and I swear she knows what I'm doing with the camera and she stops, so this is what I got -it's kind of mad talking!
The second video is of her eating her hand. Any time we put her on her tummy she goes straight for the hand and it's pretty cute. And yes, I'm watching American Idol in the background....go David Archuleta!
10 comments:
I love her newborn noises!
She is a doll - I love that Randy Jackson is talking in the background. Where do you get all of her cute bows from? She always looks so cute!
oh my word, she is adorable! and getting so big! my word, time flies. you guys moving to salt lake or elsewhere once you come back to utah, by the way?
Love the video's, she is just so sweet as can be! She already is full of spunk and personality! She's a doll!!
That is cool. How do you get videos up on the computer and blog them?
Aww Les, she is so cute!!
Cute Andrus family! We are going to miss you when you move.
Love,
The Frehners
Millie is so adorable! I love your blog on losing your mind. It happens. :) Being a mom is great and I won't lie, it will be VERY hard going back to work. I have my mother-in-law, a girl in my ward, and my sister take turns watching Carson during the week. Finding a good sitter really can be tough. I'm so glad you have a blog, they are addicting.
Did you dip her arm in sugar? She is going to town on it. She is so darn cute!
Post a Comment