4.20.2008

We're already at 3 months!

My baby is growing up way too fast! Time is honestly flying by and with each new stage she goes through she gets more fun. I had to go back to work last week and let me just say that was the hardest thing I've had to do so far. I never thought I'd be one of those moms that doesn't want to leave their kids, but go ahead and put me down as one 'cause it was hard!

The other day I put Mil in her crib so she'd take a nap, and I sat and read a book in her room until she fell asleep. She was moving around a bit at first like she usually does, but after about 15 minutes she was out. When I finally got up to leave the room, I looked into her crib and this is what I found:


I seriously started laughing out loud and almost woke her up. The best is that the onesie that she is wearing is talking about a party in her crib, and that's what it looks like she had! What a funny baby - we just love her so much and are loving being parents.

14 comments:

Jon said...

What are you putting in her bottles? She is going to be a great college student.

Katie said...

I love the onesie! Where did you get it?! Is she laughing yet? You have to get a video when she does.

Steph said...

Awww, so cute! I agree that I can't believe how fast they grow. In Relief Society today there were 3 babies younger than Blake and it is strange at only 11 weeks how much he has grown compared to them.

How is it being back at work? It is definitely a hard thing. I feel lucky that I have a great sitter, it makes it a little easier. Hugs to you, I know it is hard!

Jessica said...

I bet that was so hard to go back- but at least you only have to do it for a short time - I can't wait to see pics of your new house!!

Nick and Amera said...

What a cute picture! I love it! If you move back to utah, I want to meet this little princess! McCoy would give her so many hugs she'd get so sick of him! Keep up all your great and hard work, your a great mommy!

Lindsey said...

I bawled when I had to leave Cody to go back to work. It sucks! I don't know how it would be easy.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I'm beginning to think most babies love something on their face. Nate is the same way. As soon as his face is smothered....he's asleep!

She's so cute. We're going to miss her.

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

I agree, the first time I had to leave Connor was way hard. Actually it is still hard when I have to go to school... Luckily I am just about done. I love the picture in Millie's crib. Kids are the best. See you soon! -Elisa

3 Men & a Lady said...

Three months already???? It's so fun, but so sad to move on with each new stage. They really do grow up in a blink of an eye. She is still beautiful and that party pic is AWESOME! I love those moments that just make you crack up!

The Cook Clan said...

I agree!!! Having to go to work and leave your baby is extremly hard. I too had to return to work after 12 weeks off. I hated everyday of it but I luckily only had to work for 30 calander days. My mom was able to come and stay with us for a month to watch our little babe. What a huge blessing that was, but even that was still hard. It does get easier. I love the cute picture. Mckenna does that with blankets sometimes too.

The Hammonds said...

See you in a few days!!!! We can't wait!

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

That is great. Just wait, she is going to start rolling and turning and it gets better. The other night I caught Ryker with is bum on the bumper pad, his feet straight up in the air and his arms stretched over his head! I would have gotten a picture but by the time I got my camara he had flopped on his belly and was facing a different direction! Enjoy every minute. Sorry you have to go back to work. That would be totally hard.

Mich and Nate said...

I love it! I want to go party with her, she looks like she knows how to have a dang good time! Miss you!

laura said...

that is one of the funniest things i've ever seen. man what a kick! you know, i actually enjoy working a couple of days a week. it makes coming home to her so sweet and get to associate with adults... :)