1). He only seems to fuss when something is truly wrong, like he has some gas or is hungry.
2). I can calm him down whenever he is crying - it's like he knows I'm his mama and I love it!
3). He let's his big sis give him kisses ALL day long.
4) Whenever Mil is having a rough moment and I'm about to lose it, I can snuggle with him and I seriously feel more calm - he's my little peacemaker.
5). He sleeps like a champ!!!
6). He smiles all the time in his sleep, and has even giggled a few times as well.
7) I love that I get peed on multiple times a day. Okay, I don't really love this, but I have learned to laugh at it instead of getting mad. Seriously, I never got peed on this much with Millie!
Time seems to be going so fast this time around, and I can't believe he is over 3 weeks old already. We really love this little guy and can't wait to watch him grow. Here are some pics of what's been going on at our house lately:
This is Millie's SWEET bed head!
All tuckered out after another long day!
Millie has learned a new trick...how to take off her diaper....yikes!
Millie's 1st ice cream cone by herself - not so smart on my part, but she was happy!
12 comments:
What a beautiful baby Les!
Awww. Les he is so cute. It is much different the second time. I think I am much more laid back this time. Have fun. Little boys LOVE their mommas! Blake is way more of a snuggler than Mylie.
You're still doing first time mom things with Millie if that is her FIRST ice cream cone all by herself. Are you kidding me? Ty is adorable and I wish I could hold him and snuggle him.
He really is such an adorable little dude. Still jealous that you get such good newborns. :)
I'm so glad you're enjoying him--you'll never regret that! Little boys are the best to cuddle with!!!
You have two seriously cute kids. I can't wait to be on your side of the 3 weeks- after delivery!
I love all your pictures! They are so cute. Mckenna, too just learned how to take her diaper off and I'm not loving it. I can't believe that is her first ice cream cone by herself! We love them since its summer. Although they do leave quite the mess.
You need to get him some pee pee-- tee pees. Seriously they make them. They are little tents you put on his thingy when you change him so he would squirt you. How do I know this having all girls? I don't know I just do.
I'm glad I stumbled onto your blog because I need to get those pee pee tee pees. haha I'm totally with you about having a boy and just ENJOYING IT! They are just more relaxed and chilled, huh. Your little Millie is adorable. And you look way too good for having a baby. No Fair!
I just love him! I want him and Kade to play together so bad. So I really need to learn your mothering ways! Also tell Mill her hair rocks in that pic!
Millie is so fun! I love her little personality! Ty is so sweet. I am glad things seem easier this time around. I would totally agree that time goes faster with the second one!
I'm so happy that i got to meet him. He did rock! I'm glad I got to see you too... you rock as well.
Post a Comment