8.06.2009

Tyler Ryan Andrus


Tyler was born on August 5 at 6:19 am. He weighes 6 lbs 14 oz and is 19" long. Leslie and Tyler are going to stay in the hospital one more night because of some jaundice, but they're both doing great. I'll let Leslie give all the details later.

15 comments:

Candace said...

He is so beautiful and perfect!!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I guess that is a valid excuse for not emailing me back about going swimming today at my house! Congrats Leslie and Ryan, he looks so dang cute. I'm excited for your little family.

Steph said...

Awwwwwwwww! He is so cute. Almost makes me want another ... almost. Congrats!!!

Mike and Jill said...

He looks just like Millie!! How cute! Congrats and I can't wait to come visit!

Crossman's said...

Yay!! He came sooner than you thought!! Let us know if we can help with anything!! Congrats!! We would love for Millie to come and play!

holly said...

aw, he's really cute! a nurse once told me they get some FLB's- funny looking babies- and he's definitely NOT one!
Congrats, hope all goes well with the jaundice and you get to go home soon.

Ross Co. said...

Hooray! We can't wait to meet our newest neighbor!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

What an adorable baby boy you have! Can't wait to meet him.

Jessica said...

OHHHH!! What a cute nephew I have! He is an absolute doll! I wish I could come hold him!! Dang it!

B said...

He looks just like Millie! Congrats!

The Cook Clan said...

Super cute! He looks just like Millie!!!

Kiley said...

Oh my gosh he is adorable! looks just like his big sis! Ryan, how come you aren't at the hospital?!

Jeff and Brandi said...

So cute! Congrats you guys!

Mandi said...

Congrats! I can totally tell he is Millie's brother. SO cute!

Jillian said...

He does look a lot like Millie. Congratulations! I'm so happy for your growing family.