We blessed Tyler yesterday in church and it was such a nice day. It just happened to be my birthday as well, and it was the best birthday present ever! I was telling my sister that if I could stop time right now I would. I have so much to be thankful for and I wouldn't change a thing about my life. Ty is such a good little baby and I am lucky to be his mama.
8 comments:
he looks so sweet & you look amazing!! happy happy b-day!!
What a wonderful birthday!
He already looks different from when I saw him in August! What a cutie.
Love your outfit. Glad you had a fun birthday.
So cute. Congratulations! And you look amazing Les!
Looks like a perfect birthday to me. We really wish we could have been there with all of you. Ty is a doll. Really. And I love the pics from Gardner Village. Beautiful children you have!!
Katie
What a fun way to spend your birthday! He is a doll!
K first you look amazing you do not even look like you just had a baby! he is so darling i can't even take it. And then i just saw the pics of Millie and her fall... that is the saddest thing i have ever seen. poor girl! She is still the cutest tho... bruises and all!! :)
So glad you had a great day! I bet that was a great birthday present!
Post a Comment