Those were the words that came out of my mouth at lunchtime when I dropped mac n' cheese on Millie's shirt. Two seconds later, those were the words that came out of Millie's mouth....for the next 5 minutes. Guess I got lucky this time that I didn't say anything inappropriate! I now have a little mimic in my house, and it's pretty funny, except when she copies something she shouldn't!
9 comments:
I am totally in that stage, too! Last night Wes told me something shocking and I kept saying "shut up" . . . "shut up" . . . in a "you've got to be kidding" kind of way and those were Nate's words for the rest of the night! Shut up, mom! But he doesn't know what it means so I couldn't get too mad!
HA HA, you better watch out :) that is so funny! By the way, I still have Tyler's present and I will be so sad if it doesn't fit him anymore. It's 3-6 months so it should still work, I am lame and don't know how to go to the post office! Miss you guys
Oh thats kinda funny.
That is way funny! Remember when Connor said something at your house (I can't remember what it was) and then said his dad taught him that. Kids are so funny!
I bet it was so hard not to laugh when Millie said it...that's so funny! Just be glad it wasn't something worse!
So funny. Mylie totally did that all the time too, ooops! Fortunately, Blake only says about 5 words, all of them G-rated. Hehe.
Kids totally great at putting you in your place! I continue to have those moments with Broox! Tyler is so dang cute and getting so big!
HaHa! Love it! Love Mill pill!
I admire your self control. Now myself... I am a swear bear. Brev is 9 now, so I have come along way. :)
Post a Comment