11.16.2009

1 nasty virus later...

And I finally have my computer back! Here is what we have been up to for the past 2 months:


Being silly in the baby's swing. It's actually pretty funny, though I shouldn't let her do it cause I'm sure it'll break on me one of these days!


Learning how to do laundry!


Being a big helper with little brother!


Smiling....

smiling...

and more smiling!


Learned that a pirate goes "Arrrr!"


Being the cutest skeleton around!


Running his first half marathon...and maybe his last!

Always eating!
Experiencing his first cold weather....not fun!

And growing so fast!


Does life get any better than this? I don't think so!

8 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! I'm happy to see Mil's costume - I've heard so much about it. Too cute! And I know I keep saying this, but I just can't believe how big Ty is getting! Cute kiddos!

The Cook Clan said...

I LOVE all the pics! Hope you all are feeling better!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Never wait that long again to post pictures . . . Tyler looks SOOOO different now! He's so big! What a cute little family you have.

Jessica said...

Cute cute cute! Thanks for the update! I had no clue Ryan was a runner. Nice work Ryan! Now you four come down and visit us in this warm weather!

The Selman's said...

Your kids are the cutest.... seriously... Millie looked so stinkin cute as a pirate... loved it.

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Way cute pictures! Ty is growing so fast. Way to go Ryan for the half marathon - that's awesome!

Reagan Family said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the pirate costume. And that little Ty is so handsome!

Laurene said...

I was relieved to find, after clicking into your blog from Bethany's, that it was a computer virus instead of something the children had...although I'm sure that's no fun either. I love the Halloween costumes! Merry Christmas!