Millie was born on Sunday at 8:00 pm. She weighed 7lbs 3oz and was 20". Both Leslie and Millie are doing fine. We're glad to be home from the hospital (especially me). Leslie's parents got to the hospital just before Millie was born, so Leslie's mom took over for me while I sat in the corner of the room and worried.
17 comments:
You guys she is gorgeous! Congrats. Leslie, I hope you are feeling OK.
Steph
I'm just glad you were in the room! Even if it was in the corner. :)
She is ADORABLE and I can't wait for her to get big so she and Nate can play. We're so happy for you!
Leslie and Ryan,
Your baby is a little doll! I am a wittness to the fact that Ryan was a great support to Leslie! She looked a little shell shocked when I arrived in the delivery room, but she did great. Mom.
Hey guys, she is so beautiful. Isn't it amazing what that little thing has done to your life!! Congratulations!! By the way I have a super cute two year old if we are looking for dates. :)
She is beautiful! We are so happy for you guys! We know what you have gone through to get her here and you will be even better parents because of it. We can't wait to see her in person!
She is darling! Congratulations! Now on to the real fun...sleepless nights, dirty diapers and LOTS of love! It is incredible and you will be GREAT parents! Congrats again! We love you!
She is so cute, I wish we could see her in person, but since we can't - you better post a TON of pics!! we are so happy for you!
I can't believe you have a baby! So cute! I can't wait for you to move back to Utah!
Oh Leslie!! You and Ryan made one beautiful little baby girl!! I having been watching your blog very closely for pictures of the new arrival! LOL
Labor is tuff and scary! Glad for you it is over and you are onto the fun part of being a new mommy!! Congrats to you both!
congratulations! she is cute. i am glad that everything went well for all three of you. being a mom is the greatest thing in the world.
What a dainty doll! We are so happy for you.
She is so teeny-tiny! How cute! I love her name too! Congratulations! I'm glad both mother and daughter are home and doing well. Keep us posted, and keep the pictures comin'!
Congratulations, she is adorable!!! This is the McKee's from the ward.
She is so dang cute! i love that picture! i kinda want her!
congrats dude! glad she's healthy!
Congrats guys! She's a beautiful baby girl!
She's cute! Congrats you guys. Brandi and I are expecting a little guy in May.
-Jeff
Post a Comment