1.14.2008
So sick of being pregnant!
As many of you know, I only have 1 week left of being pregnant.....yeah! And while that may seem like a piece of cake to you, it's driving me crazy! So I'm soliciting help on how to get this baby out - if you know of any fail proof ways to extract this baby, please enlighten me, 'cause I'm willing to try anything! My reasoning is two-fold: 1). Ryan is out of school until Jan 22nd (my actual due date), so if I have her on that day or later, he may be in class or he'll have to be to class the next day and we just don't want to have to deal with the stress of school. 2). My maternity leave will basically end on April 1, so the longer this baby waits to come out, the more maternity time I'm losing! So if you know of anything, I'm all ears!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Castor oil worked twice for me.
Actually, the "Mom" is Aunt Karyn.
Hey-We have a blog now! It is jcschreck.blogspot.com Can't wait to see the little one when she comes! Courtney
DDR and Mexican food. We went out for greasy Mexican with my sister when she was pregnant, and then played DDR aftewards. My nephew was born two days later - a few weeks early!
I just read through these hoping to find some suggestions I could use. Good luck Leslie. Isn't this fun!?!?!?!
-Julieanne
I wish I knew too. I am so ready for this little guy to GET OUT! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
Come to Florida - they deliver 12 days early!
My only suggestion is to truly wish she was late...and then she'll do the opposite and come early! :)
Run the curbs.
Hey its Annie, I saw your blog on Rachels...I am adding it to mine.:) I tried everything in the book... logan came five days late. Its like they know and just want to be stinkers. So I agree with the comment of truly wishing it would be late.. Either way I am excited to see her! You had better put pictures up right away!!
Don't ask me. Ryker was a week late and then he still didn't come on his own! Let me know if there is anything I can help you with now or after you have the baby. Congratulations. We are very excited for you.
HA! Early what is that?! I tried EVERYTHING! I ate the spicest food around, walked like 10 miles in one day, had this pizza that both my Dr. and the Waiter SWORE by, acted like I was back on my honeymoon and STILL NOTHING! Not even a contraction! Cannon was 10 DAYS Late, and even then they had to start me! So, I am so sorry, however I just got your txt and it looks like she came beautifully! She is a doll! We love you and CONGRATS!
Post a Comment