1.01.2008

Millie's Room

These are some pictures of Millie's room. We're still waiting for the dresser we ordered (it's like the one in the picture but longer - the one in the picture is a loaner). As you'll notice, we haven't decorated the walls yet - we need to get on that.



Leslie wanted a New Year's baby, but that didn't happen. I'm hoping Millie decides to stay "inside" for a couple more weeks.



7 comments:

Camille said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! I love new baby rooms! YOu guys are doing a super cute room too. Us girls always want the baby early, but as I found with Noah- early isn't always better. So sorry, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to have that baby closer to the due date! :)
Have a Wonderful New Year!!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Totally agree with Camille on Millie coming closer to the due date! :)

The room is ADORABLE in person! Love the bedding....the furniture...and the closet full of pink.

Steph said...

Hi Leslie! I am right there with you on the countdown, I am definitely ready for this baby to get here! Her room looks so cute and Millie is such a cute name. I have your scrapbook for you and will get your address from Court and mail it to you. Happy New Year to you guys!
Love, Steph

The Balls said...

TOO CUTE! I love it Les! I hope you guys had a great Christmas! We will be waiting for the news of Millie's arrival! We miss you and love you!

Kelsy Alsup said...

love the little animals i remember you getting them at the reunion! they are too cute

The Roe Family said...

this might possibly be the cutest baby furniture i've seen. i'm on your side with them coming early connor was 3weeks early and fine and chase was 2weeks early and fine. goodluck and let me know if i can help ya with anything

Phil Scoville said...

Very nice room. Love it. I am sure that Millie does too.