
Yesterday my parents were going to Idaho for the day for a funeral, so I decided to tag along just to get away. Ryan is still always preoccupied with studying for the bar, so anytime I can find something to get away for awhile, I jump at the chance. Anyway, while they were at the funeral I went to my Grandpa Hammond's house, and unfortunately he was out of town - so Millie and I had the house to ourselves. We went on a nice walk around the neighborhood and just sat outside under the trees and enjoyed the great 80 degree weather with no wind! I absolutely love days like that where you don't really have anything you have to do, you can just enjoy the day for what it is. I have so many childhood memories that involve going to Idaho to see

grandparents and cousins, so hopefully Millie will get a chance to experience that as well. Here is just a funny picture I think of Millie - she looks like she is already using a fake smile for the camera.....funny baby! Next week I am tagging along with my sis and two of her girls to Vegas - yeah! I can't wait to get back there and see some friends, coworkers, and eat some good food. And maybe if I'm lucky, even do a little shopping!!
5 comments:
THat swing in Grandpa's backyard is a staple. Everyones had their picture taken on it sometime throughout their life. Too bad Grandpa wasn't there- Viva Las Vegas!!!!
Tell your good for nothing husband to quit studying and go teach his daughter how to golf.
Lucky you for all your little trips! Enjoy HOT Vegas!!
Can't wait for you to get here! Definitely doing some shopping. Some swimming. Some eating. And more!
Cute pictures. What part of Idaho did you come to? We live in Twin Falls.
Post a Comment