Today Ryan announced to me that he currently only weighs 139 lbs!! I about lost it because here I am still trying to fight off the post pregnancy pounds, and still not quite where I want to be. He of course is not trying to be that skinny, rather, it's the bar that has him so completely stressed out that he's lost his appetite. He takes the dang thing on Tuesday....HALLELUJAH! Let's all pray he passes it the first time 'cause I don't think I could relive this again. He also informed me that I need to find a place to stay tomorrow night and Tuesday night so as not to disturb him - anybody got a spare room?? Just kiddin! Good Luck Ryan, we love you! And let's go out for some cheesecake on Weds to celebrate and put the weight back on!
7.27.2008
SO NOT FAIR!
Today Ryan announced to me that he currently only weighs 139 lbs!! I about lost it because here I am still trying to fight off the post pregnancy pounds, and still not quite where I want to be. He of course is not trying to be that skinny, rather, it's the bar that has him so completely stressed out that he's lost his appetite. He takes the dang thing on Tuesday....HALLELUJAH! Let's all pray he passes it the first time 'cause I don't think I could relive this again. He also informed me that I need to find a place to stay tomorrow night and Tuesday night so as not to disturb him - anybody got a spare room?? Just kiddin! Good Luck Ryan, we love you! And let's go out for some cheesecake on Weds to celebrate and put the weight back on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Haha, I hear ya! Kit doesn't have too much on me either! In fact, I weighed the exact same as him right before I delivered Broox. I guess it's good to know that they'll never be obese, but sometimes you just want to feel tiny next to them!
I don't have ANY CLUE what you are talking about . . . you look SO SKINNY! You've lost your pregnancy weight and some. You're tiny! But then again, you both eat like birds so of course you don't weigh anything! :)
Wow. Taking the bar is such a huge milestone. From what you tell me, I'm sure he'll do fine. Thanks for the tip on the baby wipes. I'm definately going to do that. Thanks.
Wish him well for us!! I can't believe it is already here - and as for the weight - I think his lost pounds came to pay me a visit in MO, and I am not happy about that!
Listen miss skinny bones! You are just that skinny miinie! Hey, while you are celebrating I hear the cheesecake factory is offering cheesecake for like $1.50 a peice. I have a coupon if you want it! Just let me know.
O yeah, it's only good on Wednesday July 30.
Okay, so I may be blog stalking, but I am so happy to hear what you guys are up to! Adrian is taking the bar today and tomorrow too. Can't wait for it to end. Congrats on the little one. She is darling!
Come and visit our blog sometime -www.thedaytonupdate.blogspot.com.
Good luck on the bar!
Leslie I'm sure you're still as tiny as ever. So you quit worrying and go get that cheesecake. And maybe drop some off to me on your way home! Good luck Ryan... That'll be exciting to have over with.
LOL, I am laughing because Jonathan has always been a skinny-winny and when I am pregnant we weigh like the same. So I have to hurry and get the weight off so I feel better! :)
Tell him good luck on the bar!!
Hope all is well! You lil' millie is darling.
p.s. that was my nick name growing up!
Good luck Ryan. Les, I know how you feel about the Bar... we had the dreaded boards last month and I felt like a single pregnant woman. And please do go and get some cheesecake because seriously you both could weigh a little more.
Yeah, tell me about it! It is even harder when your not nursing. I stopped nursing at 4 1/2 months and I put on ten pounds after that. Now I try off and on to get the dang weight off! My hubby is 6"4 and only weighs 150. Not fair that he eats anything he wants and can't gain a pound. I love Millie's 6 months pictures! Very adorable!
Brett can't gain weight to save his life. It is rather frustrating. I was going to tell you after checking out your blog Brett asked me if I wanted anything from Wendy's so I had him get me strawberry shake. I love strawberry shakes.
hello, i am Helmer Rivera from peru, my friend is Elder Andrus(Russell Andrus) in Piura Peru mission, are you family with Russell Andrus?
Post a Comment