7.22.2008

Sweet deal on diapers and wipes!

Okay, I know a ton of you out there have kids still in diapers, so this deal is for you! My sister-in-law sent me the link below to Target's coupons for this month. If you scroll down a ways, there is a coupon for $5 off when you buy a thing of Pampers diapers AND 180 ct of Pampers wipes. Then there is another coupon that if you buy those 2 items, you also get a $5 Target gift card. The best part is that you can use those coupons together, so you not only save $5 but you of course get a credit of $5 - awesome! Oh wait, it gets better. You can also throw in any manufacturer coupons you have, so I had a ton of those save $1.50 coupons I'd cut off of Cheerios cereal boxes, so you can save that on top of the $5. I printed off 4 sets of coupons today and used them, and I got 4 things of diapers and 4 things of wipes for $35, and I got a $20 gift card as well. Now I'm just going to go back tomorrow and do it again, and use my gift card to help pay for some more. But hurry, the coupon expires at the end of this month!

Millie is going to be in diapers for awhile, so obviously this works great right now. But I was also thinking of food storage, and if you're planning on having more kids in the future, I think this is one great way to stock up and be prepared. I've been trying to be better at getting items for our food storage now that we have our own home (I feel like I can no longer use any excuses as to why we don't have one!), so what better way to start than to have plenty of diapers and wipes on hand! Guess I should now start getting some food!
What has my life come to when I get excited about a sweet deal on diapers and wipes?! Hope this helps some of you out!

4 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

VERY SMART about adding diapers and wipes to food storage! At least having a box or two on hand will come in handy! Good idea.

I will be at Target tonight. Thanks for passing along the good deal!

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Thanks for sharing Les! Hope you had fun in vegas.

Jon said...

Jeepers!!! I am heading out the door right now to Target.

The Hammonds said...

Thanks for letting me know about this. If you didn't know this about me already, I love bargain shopping and if that includes coupons even better. I had to tell you that I just got back from Target and I picked up a box of 116diapers and a package of wipes and I didn't pay anything! That's what I'm talking about! I of course used all the gift cards I had accumulated. Thanks again.